Keg Sales at CBS
what you need to know
Keg Cost = $30 deposit + cost of the beer (varies by style)
Pre-payment is required at time of ordering. An order should be placed by Tuesday at 6:30 pm for delivery at the end of the week. Call (541) 758.1674 or stop in to order.
We do not have adequate storage, nor do we have cold storage, so the keg will need to be picked up in a timely manner. Please talk with the staff person when placing your keg order to arrange a pick up time.
Corvallis Brewing Supply employees will deliver the keg to a vehicle parked on 4th street between Monroe and Madison, but for liability reasons, and our employee’s safety, Corvallis Brewing Supply employees WILL NOT ASSIT IN LOADING THE KEGS INTO A VEHICLE. At the time of pick-up bring adequate able-bodied persons to lift the keg into the vehicle.
OLCC requires the following information at pick-up:
- Name of purchaser
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Drivers license OR 2 pieces of other identification (one must include name, address, physical description, and date of birth)
- Information about the vehicle in which the keg will be transported (Year, Make, Model, Color, Plate Number & State)
- Location where the beverage will be consumed
- Time and date where the beverage will be consumed
- A signature from the purchaser indicating that all the information given is true and correct
Please note that it is unlawful to:
- Sell, give or otherwise make alcoholic beverages available to a minor (someone under 21 years of age).
- Sell, give or otherwise make alcoholic beverages available to a visibly intoxicated person.
- Possess a keg of malt beverages without a keg tag.
- Remove, alter or obliterate a keg tag.
- Sell alcoholic beverages without a license.
Warning: Violating any of these is a Class A Misdemeanor carrying a maximum penalty of $5,000 fine, or one year in county jail, or both.
*A keg is defined by OLCC as a brewery-sealed, individual container of malt beverage having a liquid capacity of more than seven gallons.