Customers of Corvallis Brewing Supply did well at the 2017 Newport Wine and Seafood Festival amateur wine competition and a rousing applause to those of you who submitted wines! CBS is a drop off location for the event and we had 10 wines delivered to us. So, for 6 to take home some medal, that's pretty dang good! For the full list of winners, visit http://seafoodandwine.com
- Ken Abbot, 2016 Riesling - Gold
- Joel Rea, 2011 Tempranillo - Gold
- Ric Blasquez, 2013 Estate Pinot Noir - Silver
- Ed Siener, 2013 The Shop Sangiovese - Silver
- Travis Marcus, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon - Bronze
- Joel Rea, 2004 Syrah - Bronze
Except for Ed and Ric's wine, the other wine maker's fruit came off of Southern Oregon's Quail Run Vineyard, located near Ashland.